Monday, September 29, 2008

Nothing even matters

Oh, whatever. I just scrapped a paragraph haranguing the Bills' offensive line for playing a one-sided game of chicken (who can stand around listlessly longer? oh wait, those other guys are actually doing their jobs!) with the Rams' defense for half the game yesterday until they decided to show up late in the third. But who am I trying to kid? I don't care. The Bills are 4-0; I don't care about anything. I can barely remember my name. This space is going to be pretty insight-free as well as boring until the Bills start behaving like the Bills I know and losing in particularly heartwrenching and traumatic ways. See y'all then! (Also, I will probably write about the America's Game about the grand Buffalo tradition of losing the Super Bowl many times that airs Thursday. Darryl Talley is still profoundly funny-looking, it appears!)

2 comments:

Brownie said...

I admit I bet against the Bills last Sunday and was looking pretty smart until god knows what happened in the second half. Your post is scant on the details! Probably some serious monkey business went down if I know the Bills.

Congrats nonetheless!

L.N. said...

that is what you get when you bet against the Bills! mostly what happened in the second half was better protection for Edwards, so some touchdowns, the defense made some big plays and toughened up against the run a little, and also the Rams just kind of laid down and died. that team is not a good team. Steven Jackson is awesome, though.

congrats to you and your Browns!