Thursday, November 24, 2011

The last time we losted a game with Rodgers starting at QB

Aaron Rodgers got his 2nd concussion of the season and our playoff hopes looked very bleak. Since then we have won 16 straight games including the superbowl and return to the field where Rodgers went down. I could talk about this game at great length, but I will not because Neil has done a great job talking about this game and the time for talk is over. The last time in 1962 we were 10-0 we went to Detroit on thanksgiving and lost the only time that season. This game scares the crap out of me and was the game when the schedule came out that I circled as one of the toughest games of the season. SUH and the great Willie young will be ready to play in just under 12 hours from now I just hope our offensive line shows up and protects Rodgers. Well, it is that time for my prediction for this game. I know me, and Neil in the next few days will talk at great length about this game. I think the final score will be Packers 38 Lions 35 and an instant classic.

No comments: