Friday, September 12, 2008

WHOOO week 1 one is done for the Bengals

Man was I jazzed to watch Joe fucking Flacco run for a 40 yd touchdown on my awesome D.

There wasn't one bright spot in this game. Palmer got knocked around like a ping pong in the first half. The running game sucked, the d-line ran out of gas in the second half, and Leon Hall got burned just like old times. The only guys who didn't look like limp dick 70 yr olds were Keith Rivers and Jonathan Joseph who actually played pretty solid man to man coverage all day. Too bad it was against the lackluster Ravens WRs.

Don't get your hopes up Ravens fans. We all knew your D was good, not a damn surprise. The offense doesn't mean a damn thing when a mongoloid in an electric mobility scooter could run for a 5 yard gain against you.

Chris Johnson and LenDale White have a chance to run for 300 yds combined this week. Not to mention Kerry Collins may look like he drank a tall glass of Tom Brady's bath water this week.

My fantasy team lost, my Bengals lost, and i got kicked out of my eliminator league because I thought the Lions could beat the Falcons. Fucking kill me. Times are tough.

No comments: